|Account types||Mini, Standard, Silver, Gold, Platinum, ECN|
|Minimal account size||500 USD|
|Minimal order size||0.1 lot|
|Payment methods||Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Orangepay|
|Trading software||Xcritical, MT4|
|Bonuses and contests|
|BITCOIN FOREX BROKER|
Reviews about the company. Already working with a company? Share your experience of cooperation with the rest by posting a review about the broker.
That’s one of the most innovative Forex brokers in the field. Not only is it simple to use, but it’s also regulated. It has an account type without Islamic swaps and, even better, offers a wide selection of account types for the new and advanced traders.
LimeFX – Cyprus-based Forex broker
Cyprus is one of the most popular regulative jurisdictions, seeing how it’s a part of the EU, which ensures the reliability of Orbex. It operates throughout the world, except where it’s prohibited by national laws. Also, it’s unlikely that Orbex will operate in the USA, Cuba, Syria, North Korea and Sudan.
Account types and trading instruments
LimeFX offers 4 different account types, including:
- Maximized accounts.
NDD execution type
In addition to the 4 account types, the Broker offers demo-accounts, swap-free accounts and Islamic accounts. The selection of resources is limited by the 36 currency pairs, 2 metal commodities, 1 energy commodity and 5 general commodities, as well as 7 indices.
Safely and reliability
- The Broker operates under two official organizations – Orbex Limited and Orbex Global Limited.
- Both organizations are regulated by the respective institutions. Orbex Limited is licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
- LimeFX Global Limited is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius (FSC).
- Because Cyprus is located in the European Union and under the MiFID directive, LimeFX is able to provide services in all of the EU member countries.
- LimeFX participates in the Investor Compensation FUND of Cyprus (ICF), and the funds of the clients are distributed in accordance with the resolution by the regulating institution. The Fund has the compensations limit of 20,000 EUR per one client, which is enough to cover a small deposit of a trader.
In addition to the two regulative institutions, the Broker is additionally regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). It’s likely enough to show that you can fully trust Orbex with your money.
Trading platforms and instruments
LimeFX clients are offered an internationally acclaimed platform called MetaTrader 4, fit for personal computers, as well as mobile devices. The PC version is available for Windows, while the mobile apps are available both for Android an iOS devices.
Essentially, it’s a convenient platform that allows its users to enjoy these advantages:
- All client requests are processed over the course of 1-hour period.
- An easier and simpler funds withdrawal process.
- Additional Forex and MT4 education.
- Access to the latest market research.
- Neat interface.
- Vast capabilities for display and metrics in real time.
- Account summary in real time.
- Education and Research
The Broker offers traders several useful trading instruments. This includes website features, such as the economical calendar, a trading calculator, regular analysis of the market forecast, as well as reports and the comprehensive trading advice. These will be useful both for the beginners and the seasoned traders.
The website has an online education center with web-seminars, e-books, educational tutorials and full video-courses. There are educational resources for both beginners and the experienced traders.